- This event has passed.
How GE Healthcare Plans to Accelerate AI with a Digital Health Platform
May 5 @ 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Featured Speaker: Vignesh Shetty, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Edison AI & Platform at GE Healthcare
In heavily regulated industries such as healthcare, digital innovation can be slow to progress. However, once organizations push towards digital transformation and innovation, benefits such as revenue growth, patient volume, and cost of care can take priority. Healthcare organizations are looking for an approach to cost-effective and technically efficient build-out to help on their digital transformation journeys. With investments shifting from core EMRs to infrastructure solutions that enable flexibility and adaptability, healthcare organizations are looking to digital innovation to solve these key issues. In this presentation, Vignesh will discuss GE Healthcare’s digital health platform and how it’s helping companies in the healthcare sector on their AI and data journey. He will share how the digital health platform:
- Seamlessly aggregates data from multiple sources and vendors
- Enables applications that support integrated care pathway management and holistic views of each patient.
- Details on the healthcare-specific AI toolkit for building and running AI applications
- How supporting apps improve care coordination ,efficiency, and costs
Join this session for specific examples/case-studies of how healthcare providers adopting GE Healthcare digital solutions have seen real impact and stick around for Q&A with Vignesh.
- 11:30-12:30pm: Featured Presentation
- 12:30-1:00pm: Your Q&A and interaction