Chief, Business Intelligence Services, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Emerging Technology Tech Talks
Accelerate Migration to the Cloud Using Data Virtualization
Federal agencies are adopting cloud at a fast pace. Migration of critical enterprise information resources can be challenging when dealing with complex mission systems and data architectures. Building the right data services architecture using a Logical Data Fabric approach recommended by Gartner and Forrester can reduce agency risk and minimize impact to users, enabling agencies to gain maximum benefit from cloud initiatives in the form of agility, cost savings, and more.
In this TechTalk, you’ll learn:
- How data virtualization’s multi-location architecture can simplify and accelerate cloud migration.
- How to leverage Denodo’s virtual data services layer to address and augment cloud solutions such as data warehouse modernization, data science, and data lakes in the cloud.
SVP Data Architectures & Chief Evangelist, Denodo
Panel: An Integrated Approach: Implementing the Federal Data Strategy Within the Federal Government
This panel will explore the current state of technology, use cases, and limitations of Federal Data, in the Federal Government space. Listen in as topic experts explore the importance of Federal Data Strategy. What does implementing a Federal Data Strategy mean for a Federal Agency? What are the best strategies to implement Federal Data Strategy within the federal Government? What are the benefits?
Tune in to hear from these panelists on the challenges, as well as the lessons they have learned while implementing the Federal Data Strategy in their Federal Agency.
Chief Data Officer (Acting), U.S. Department of Commerce
Chief Data Officer, Federal Emergency Management Agency
Chief Data Officer, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Moderator: Jason Miller
Executive Editor, Federal News Network
Panel: Leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics for Emerging Technologies
Listen as AI and Data Analytics Experts explain the importance of AI and Data Analytics across the Federal Government. This panel will explore the current state of technology, use cases, and limitations of AI and Data Analytics, in the Federal Government space. This panel will set out to explain the emerging technology that has been used to help strengthen federal AI and Data Analytics, along with the future of AI and Data Analytics in the Federal Government. What does it mean to strengthen your agency’s AI and Data Analytics? Where do these Federal Leaders see the future of AI and Data Analytics going, and what emerging technology will help it get there? What are the best strategies for leveraging artificial intelligence and data analytics within the Federal Government by using Emerging Technologies?
Here, topic experts will discuss the best practices to implement and strengthen federal AI and Data Analytics, some lessons learned, as well as some challenges from along the way.
Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer and AI Portfolio Manager, U.S. Department of the Navy
Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Chief Data and Analytics Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Director, Artificial Intelligence and Technology, U.S. Department of Energy
Digital Transformation Lead for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, NASA
Chief Information Officer, Cloudera Government Solutions
Moderator: Dave Nyczepir
Tech Reporter, FedScoop
ATARC Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics Working Group Announcement
Announcing the release of:
- ATARC Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics (AIDA) Guidebook for a 30-day period of public comment. The Guidebook provides a comprehensive framework for implementing shared analytics as well as describes when and how shared analytics might be leveraged throughout government agencies and other organizations. This document outlines the tenets and best practices of both AI and data analytics and includes repeatable and resilient models, core analytic terms of reference and supporting definitions while also promoting data standardization, optimization, and innovation – thoroughly supporting the implementation of the Federal Government AI Strategy.
- AI Policy Implementation Framework. This is an analytic and planning tool for policy makers to ensure that AI policy is defined across the Federal Government in a manner that is comprehensive, consistent, and clear. The Framework is also a communication tool for engaging with AI stakeholders of all types to ensure that AI policy is defined and implemented in an accountable manner.
Government Chair, ATARC Artificial Intelligence / Data Analytics Guidebook Development Working Group | Metrics and Analytics Lead, Federal Electronic Health Record Modernization
Industry Chair, ATARC Artificial Intelligence / Data Analytics Guidebook Development Working Group | Solutions Architect, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, TekSynap
ATARC Drones Working Group Panel Discussion: Flight Patterns, Collision Avoidance, and Safety/Reliability Concerns
Listen in as experts address safety and reliability of operations for Drone usage in the Federal Government. This panel will cover where we are at structurally in the government for the usage of drones, obstacles and challenges, and what the future of drones with Artificial Intelligence will look like.
Also, announcing the release of:
- ATARC Unmanned Aircraft Systems White Paper
Industry Chair, ATARC Drones Working Group, ATT
Program Manager - Autonomy at Defense Innovation Unit (DIU)
Industry Chair, ATARC Digital Transformation Working Group | Zoom Communications
Moderator: Jorge Alcazar
Advisor Chair, ATARC Drones Working Group | Chief Executive Officer and Founder at The Unmanned Advantage LLC
Watch on demand: