Registration | Breakfast
Founder / CEO, ATARC
Senior Executive, General Services Administration
Why Hyperautomation Hackathon?
What is Hyperautomation? Why did we organize this Hackathon? What is our objective?
Senior Director - Public Sector, Appian Corporation
Summit2Sea – Go from 02AI to Reduce Tedious ERP Financial Tasks within the Federal government
Our team will show how we used 2 years of historical data across multiple ERP and disbursing systems to train an AI / ML model to predict the reason and action to correct a transaction for a large and complex federal client. We use RPA to gather real time information, interact with the AI model and make the corrective action in a federal ERP system resulting in a 30% efficiency gain and improved accountability of $2B in taxpayer funding.
Vertical Apps – Green Card Denials
VerticalApps Team 2 is comprised of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Analysts, Developers and Testers who evaluate government business processes automation consideration, that results in time given to users to work on other mission critical tasks that require their expertise, and cost savings to the agency. The I-90s Associated with N-400s business process automation denies I-90s (Green Cards) to public members who have become Naturalized United States Citizens. The process retrieves naturalized citizens’ green card case numbers from a vetted spreadsheet and ensures that those cases that appear is ELIS (tracking system) as active, are denied, ensuring formal documentation is not sent out as is not necessary.
Meikle Paschal Jr.
Program Manager for Robotic Process Automation, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
iShift – Intelligent Workspace
The federal workplace is undergoing major transformation given the disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and as part of the return-to-work strategy, federal government must help its employees prepare and plan for this transition and support the new working models supporting location readiness, employee health and wellness, workplace care management and build a resilient workforce in the post-COVID-19 world. Most workplace management systems in the marketplace today are more operations focused and do not focus on employee engagement and rarely have an integrated approach for occupant health, wellness, collaboration, workspace occupancy, building health and other more granular aspects. iShift’s Intelligent Workplace solution on Appian’s low-code platform delivers an integrated approach to connect previously siloed processes & systems to provide more engaging employee experience while optimizing workspace to support the hybrid workforce with an omni-channel, mobile-enabled solution laying the foundation of the “Future of Work”.
ICF – ICF Financial Examination Platform
ICF’s Financial Examination Platform is a comprehensive solution accelerator—powered by Appian—with a modernized design that arms examiners with the speed, power, and flexibility to conduct bank examinations and collect real-time reporting to inform immediate actions in a rapidly changing market. The Financial Examination Platform delivers:
– End-to-end process management: Seamless orchestration of processes—including modeling, reporting, data management, and simple integrations with third-party systems—allowing the customer to have better insight and control over examinations
– Full-scale access: Intuitive, mobile access to examiner process updates on any device, whether the examiner is in the field or at HQ
– Improved productivity: Customizable workflows to enhance productivity
– Transparency: Actionable insights from dashboards, predictive analytics, and geospatial tools
– Flexibility: Easy-to-add additional requirements without compromising functionality
Ignyte – Refugee Resource Portal
Team Ignyte’s Refugee Resource Portal gives refugees mobile access to an aggregation of critical resources and intelligent processes that help individuals and families navigate life in an unfamiliar country. This application empowers refugees to:
- Find and access relevant resources (e.g. food, housing, medical attention) via a real time, interactive map.
- Streamline and enhance the process of completing, submitting, and managing government aid forms (e.g. RCA, Application for Employment Authorization, Application for Certificate of Citizenship).
- Facilitate communication through a suite of translation capabilities including text, audio, image, and document translation.
Acquisitions Analyst, Federal Emergency Management Agency
Emerging Technology Tech Talk
The Fully Automated Enterprise™
The UiPath Platform enables Hyperautomation to help organizations transform into Fully Automated Enterprises. The talk will focus on the holistic approach to automation, with a focus on discovering high-value ideas and best practices of successful automation programs.
Rakesh (Rocky) Penumalli
Senior Customer Success Manager, UiPath - US Federal Public Sector
Emerging Technology Tech Talk
The Business Value of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
Senior Solutions Architect, Red Hat