Cognilytica’s Machine Learning Lifecycle 2021 Virtual Conference
January 26 - January 28
Cognilytica’s Machine Learning Lifecycle 2021 Virtual Conference is a three day online experience January 26-28, 2021 focused on the machine learning lifecycle including ML Operations, building models, and model management! Main topics for this conference are focused on ML model development, ML model management, MLOps, ML model governance, and machine learning lifecycle sessions with special tracks for government, technology, and industry.
Over the course of three days the event will combine live webinar-style panel engagements with pre-recorded presentations, opportunities to connect with speakers and sponsors through “ask-me-anything” style expert sessions, demo showcases, and unique experiences for attendees, speakers, sponsors, and all participants.
Key Government Presenters Include:
- Maria Roat – Office of Management and Budget
- Tim Persons – GAO
- Erwin Gianchandani – NSF NSF
- Harrison Smith – IRS
- Renata Spinks – U.S. Marine Corps Forces Cyberspace Command
- Keith Nakasone -Office of Information Technology Category, Federal Acquisition Service, U.S. General Services Administration
- Lauren Knausenberger – United States Air Force
- Justin Marsico – Bureau of the Fiscal Service
Learn more and register for free at: https://events.