State of GovTech 2021
June 15 - June 16
Over the last decade, the government technology (‘GovTech’) market has experienced rapid growth and acceleration driven by a perfect storm of market dynamics, including democratized technology infrastructure, reduced friction in the procurement process, increased access to funding for scaling startups, a growing set of entrepreneurs targeting government as their primary customer. The unprecedented events of 2020 further accelerated these market dynamics and increased state and local government spending to over $111 billion on information technology and related services. As we’ve entered 2021, the GovTech ecosystem has continued to experience rapid growth and innovation to meet the new needs of government and the residents it serves – and market opportunities remain to connect this growing ecosystem around new complex public sector problems that need to be solved. In response, e.Republic and CivStart have partnered on a new market event to help governments, existing companies, investors, and entrepreneurs come together to better understand the State of GovTech and what opportunities lie ahead in 2021 and beyond.
In this event you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Discover the latest GovTech market trends and projections.
- Hear first-hand from government about the new needs, challenges, and opportunities for the GovTech ecosystem to help solve.
- See live demos of new technology and innovation from startups bringing new technology to government through the CivStart accelerator.
- Find out the key elements of growth and innovation from GovTech companies that are rapidly growing in the market.
- Learn directly from investors in the GovTech ecosystem about what opportunities exist for scaling companies in the market.