ATARC Derived PIV (DPIV) Lab
ATARC is a non-profit organization that provides a collaborative forum for Federal government, academia and industry to identify, discuss, and resolve emerging technology challenges.
ATARC’s Identity Management Working Group in collaboration with the Federal Mobility Group (FMG) is requesting vendor demonstrations to show solutions for Derived-PIV (DPIV) scenarios that need addressing. These DPIV scenarios are different from the FIDO2 Lab, as it focuses on four real-world scenarios rather than having a prime focus on a specific technology.
Vendors will demonstrate any of the four scenarios:
- Scenario 1 – Remote User BYOD
- Scenario 2 – Branch Office from TIC 3.0 Document
- Scenario 3 – CI/CD Pipeline Dev-Prod Separation
- Scenario 4 – Step-Up Authentication
The Working Group Leadership includes:
Cheryl Jenkins, Working Group Government Chair, GSA
Kelvin Brewer, Working Group Industry Co-Chair, ForgeRock
Bryan Rosensteel, Working Group Industry Co-Chair, Ping Identity
David Treece, Industry Co-Vice Chair, Yubico
Brian Dack, Industry Co-Vice Chair, Okta
Please view the full Request for Demonstrations document by clicking on the button below, and submit your interest form here.
ATARC Derived PIV Lab Participation Process
- Initiate intake process by filling out the form below
- Participate in a vendor kick-off call
- Prepare an up to 30-min demonstration (live demo, slide materials and/or video)
- Only one vendor is required to register.