ATARC Zero Trust Lab
The ATARC Zero Trust Lab began as an idea from our Zero Trust Working Group, members who focus on novel approaches to security, risk, and governance.
Through a unique collaboration between government and industry, the ATARC Zero Trust Integration Lab (ZTIL) will showcase technical architectures and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) hardware and software solutions to address the Zero Trust use cases as defined by CISA.
The Zero Trust Lab will support proofs of concept for integrated solution sets, incorporating multiple vendors’ products, and implementing Zero Trust solutions in a simulated production environment.
Demonstrate Your Solution
ATARC’s ZTIL is inviting integrators and vendors to team up and demonstrate fully integrated Zero Trust solutions to a government audience, showcasing “art of the possible.”
Each demonstration team will address all aspects of Zero Trust in a provided scenario set crossing all pillars detailed HERE
The government recognizes the complexity of a full Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA), and that no single vendor will address all aspects of a ZTA. Participants are not expected to address all Zero Trust pillars and capabilities to the fullest level of maturity but should address a broad cross-section, and show how their solution set can evolve to support full maturity.
Benefits to Industry and Government Participants
As a core part of ATARC’s mission, this lab facilitates educational conversations, crossing barriers between public and private sectors.
- Opportunity to present to a large government-only audience
- Facilitates lasting relationships and engagement with government officials
- Integrated labs opportunities
- Ability to work closely with other ATARC working groups and lab
- Non-sales demonstrations across all Zero Trust pillars
- Networking and collaboration with peers across government and state
- Sharing best practices and challenges
- After action reviews to share thoughts and ideas
- Shared documents and work products
Zero Trust Working Group Leadership Team
International Trade Administration, Department of Commerce
Government Vice Chair
Visiting Faculty Chair – Department of Energy, National Defense University (NDU)
Industry Vice Chair
Industry Vice Chair
ATARC Zero Trust Lab Participation Process
Fill out the form below to find out more about showcasing or utilizing emerging technologies at the ATARC Zero Trust Lab!
The participation process is as follows:
- ATARC Member involvement
- Participate in a follow-up call to flesh out requirements, define timelines and discuss logistics
- Complete the Capability Model
- Become part of a team and provide use cases
- Demo pre-screening for approval
- Schedule time for demonstration
- Live demonstration
ATARC Zero Trust Lab Phase 2 Integrated Lab(s) Use Cases
Click for detailed Zero Trust Scenario descriptions.
Zero Trust Lab Phase 1 has concluded. Thank you to our participants for making our lab a success. To view the Lab Phase 1 use cases, please click HERE.