ATARC IT Modernization Summit
Dec 11, 2019
Free to Government, Industry Must Partner to Attend
Join ATARC for a one-day educational event at Marriott Metro Center in Washington, D.C. about federal technology modernization.
New Program Offered: ATARC-UMD Certificate
Program Dates : March 13 – June 19, 2020
Registration Opening Soon
This certificate, offered by the UMD Robert H. Smith School of Business in collaboration with ATARC, provides IT leaders in industry and government with a solid grounding in core business tools and principles.
What’s Happening at ATARC
ATARC Fed Brief
- Just announced: ATARC - UMD Robert H. Smith School of Business Certificate Program, March - June 2020
- GSA launches artificial intelligence community of practice
- RFI: Autonomous systems for medical evacuation and related operations
- Customs reverses course on mandatory facial scans for US citizens
- VA launches institute to work on AI for veterans programs
- DOD sets 5G prototype plans for two bases
- Congress thinks departments need to coordinate on AI efforts
- DOD wants industry base to close IP theft gaps
- When do cyberattacks deserve a response from NATO?
- House Oversight Panel sets Dec. 11 hearing for FITARA Scorecard 9.0