Hyperautomation Working Group Hackathon Challenge
Ask us how to to get involved with Hyperautomation Working Group and the Hackathon Challenge! Contact [email protected].
The Hyperautomation Working Group believes that government services can be delivered faster with streamlined and quality work products. The Hyperautomation Hackathon will consist of government and industry leaders in automating workflows and processes that provide improved citizen and employee experience. Teams will compete to demonstrate how government and industry can leverage their automation capabilities to solve challenging problems.
Why Participate in the Hackathon Challenge?
– Help improve an impactful citizen-facing or employee-facing workflow
– Elevate your automation game by competing with other highly talented and innovative teams
– Exposure to and advice from government and industry expert judges
– Award winning first place – physical award presented by judges and one year of complimentary ATARC Working Group Membership
Complexity – How many systems does your solution interface with? (more interfacing systems earn higher scores) Does it incorporate intelligent automation?
Ease of Use – Reduction time
Impact – Impact to customer/citizen, reduction in users
– All participating teams must submit round one as MP4 by April 6th to Nicole Mandes ([email protected]) in order to allow time for review and preparation for in-person presentations
– If selected, the team MUST be represented by AT LEAST one individual in person on May 18th to present on behalf of their team
– Please automate responsibly. Do not include any sensitive or classified information!
Hackathon Challenge Demo Event
The Hackathon Challenge Demos will take place at the Hyperautomation Breakfast Summit on May 18, 2022 from 7:30AM-12:00PM ET at the Marriott Metro Center, Washington DC. Please see detailed agenda and registration information on the Hackathon Event page.